Ir al contenido principal

Blogging Time

As I had mentioned before, blog posts will take an important part of our English programme. They can be a very good way to improve your writing skills as you apply everything you learn to real-life and meaningful contexts. So expand your horizons to more challenging material and start this journey by creating your own blogs.

STEPS TO MAKE A BLOG (TIP 1)

1. go to: http://www.blogger.com/
2. click: create your blog now
3. if you have a google account: sign in first
If you don’t have a google account: create a google account (step 1)
4. (step 2) name your blog
5. (2) choose any template you like
6. start posting (dashboard)

And now you’re ready to start posting!

INCLUDE LINKS ON YOUR BLOG (tip 2)

Follow these simple steps to include links on your blog:

1. as editor, visit your blog dashboard
2. click: design
3. click: add a gadget
4. select: link list
5. add links info
6. save

ADD IMAGES TO YOUR POSTS (TIP 3)

1. dashboard > click: image (add image)
2. examine
3. choose layout/image size
4. upload an image/click on " I accept terms of service"
5. save & publish

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Today's post will be about your career expectations. Try to answer these questions as you plan your writing: What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?  Outddoors/indoors? What about the salary? What major are you studying/are you thinking of taking? Add any other related ideas. As always, include comments on three of your classmates' posts plus a comment on mine too. Try not to write less than 210 words. Teaching while doing Uber I'm considering the possibility of furthering my studies in linguistics. Surely I must have said something about this before. Though I could continue working as I am doing it now, taking into account that I am already in a very good position, there is still/always a need to  have a much deeper understanding of how and why something works in my professional field. That is to say, you never end up completely satisfied with what you do. You always find a 'but' in the way. Do not misread me. This is n

What's your favourite TV show/movie?

As we previously agreed in class, this time we will be writing about our favourite TV show(s)/ movie(s). Before you write, try to think about the following: why you like that TV show / movie (personal review) What it is about ( storyline) credits (cast/director/photography) favourite episode/scene favourite actor's line any detail you deem worth sharing. Leave comments on three of your classmates' blog posts and one on mine too. A quality post should have no less than 300 words.  The beauty of (paying attention to) simple things About two years ago, I was really depressed. I had to get over a relationship breakup, deal with shitty jobs, and sort out my MA thesis report. Ergo, I was going nowhere. I felt like a lost-and-found office deep inside -finding comfort in my friends was not really an option for me, as I was very ashamed of not being capable of solving my own problems (vicious circle), so I didn´t want to talk to anyone about my misery. The only thing

Are You Into Social Media?

Yep, today we have a sort of universal theme that anyone can relate to in some way. Don't tell me that you have no idea about what social media/networks are. The idea is you write about: your favourite social media platform(s)/site(s). how often you check your social media/why? your opinion about them. statistics you deem worth mentioning. any interesting ideas you consider worth sharing with your classmates and the world. Remember to leave comments on three of your classmates' blogs and mine too, please. And a quality composition should be in no less than 180 words this time. Make the world great (for us) time and again I'm gonna be brutally honest with you. I'm not the sort of person who desperately checks his latest Facebook notifications, replies Whatsapp messages in the loo, gives his opinions on the most important up-to-date events and matters on Twitter, or uploads private pictures on Instagram. I just simply don't see why I shoul